Donnerstag, März 15, 2007

frustration shopping, jogging, eating

during the last days the weather was so enlightening but what was not enlightening was my exam on tuesday morning which i certainly did not pass! it was one of those exams where you have to learn things by heart and i so hate learning things by heart! anyway, someone who wrote the same exam one month before told me the questions in advance. that is always very helpful coz the professor always has the same stupid questions. so *stupid and lazy me* i only learned those questions she could remember and thought this will be enough to pass the exam and - you might already divine it - the exam contained different questions.
shopping afterwards wasn't very helping escaping my frustration coz i didn't buy anything. jogging afterwards wasn't very helping coz my stamina was too bad. eating masses of food afterwards wasn't really helping coz my stomach gets easily used to it and just wants more.
i know it was my fault but why did this old-fashioned teacher not use the same questions this time? have to wait a whole year to redo the exam. :(

Keine Kommentare: