Freitag, März 02, 2007

library witness

in the library: i go to a computer room to research something. there's only one guy inside and when he sees me he looks at me like "what do you want here? that's my library. leave me alone". i don't care, maybe he's got a bad day. so i go to a pc and do some stuff. then i print something, go to the printer and just by chance i see his screen. naked women in clear positions. but only for one second. then he closes the window and a word document appears. back on my pc, 10 min later the same game. collect some sheets from the printer. this time i deliberately look at his screen and again, see some p**n stuff (hope i don't get flagged by google). just for a second or two. now i know why he had looked at me with that "friendly" face.
i go to the copying machine and meet a male friend. i tell him about that guy. he gets curious and wants to see how he looks like. a word and a blow, he walks towards him until he can see his screen. but that guy doesn't close the window, he just continues watching his p**n.
i mean, ok usually the computers are only for research stuff but who cares? everybody does something else and this time there were enough other unused pcs, so no problem. no, the thing which bothers me is just that in front of me, he felt embarrassed or whatever watching that but in front of another male person he just felt cool or what? go home boy and watch your dirty videos there or get a life!

Keine Kommentare: