Dienstag, Mai 29, 2007

miss universe


no, the title does not refer to the picture! this post is just a foretaste of what will come in one of the next posts cos I was tagged by stine in the early morning today to write down my favourite restaurants/meals. the photo just shows me with a packet of cake from the bakery to make all those thin girls jealous what they miss out! all those yummy calories…ok, i’m young and it’s easy for me to talk like that, maybe in a few years this will be different…

to come back to the cake, this is what i bought for my afternoon tea today:
-"Bienenstich" - "honeybee-sting" (on top carmelised with butter-sugar-almonds)
-an ordinary strawberry-cream-cake
-and the last one is "Donauwelle" with sour cherries - "donau" is a river in germany and "welle" means wave. look at the photo and you'll understand it.
…and of course, choconet eats all this with a hot chocolate!


do you have any of those cakes in your country?

the new miss universe is from japan. not that I’m interested in those miss things but who I admire is the lady from sweden who said “no, I’m not gonna walk out in this bikini and quit” (anyway, probably just pr) and who I admire even more is the lady from tansania who got the shortest haircut ever… and to declare my solidarity with her, I’ll go to a hairdresser this week and…well … photos will follow… you little curious bloggers!

why do all those "misses" have long hair?????

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hmmmm kuchen
Erst heute habe auch ich dem Kuchengenuss gefröhnt. Es war ein Rhabarberkuchen mit vielen Streuseln. *slurp*

ach ja wo bekommt man denn nun das Doping-Label her?

Bungz hat gesagt…

I'm hungry now...

That Squirrel hat gesagt…

Yummy!!! Thanks for making me crave that! And yay to you for making skinny people wish they could eat without feeling guilty!
yes, please post photos...I'm very curious!!

angie hat gesagt…

Oh, God, don't even get me started on those pageants. Just a bunch of Barbie dolls, basically, saying what Barbies would say if they could talk, with few exceptions! I don't recognize any of those cakes, but they look scrumptious! Eat up and enjoy. :)