Montag, Juni 25, 2007

7 things

long, long ago (feels like years) i was tagged by tina (i didn't forget you) to write down 7 things about me. i've seen it in other blogs with 10 things or even 100 things but 7 is alright.
here we go:
- i love chocolate ok, you should know that by now
- australia and antarctica are the continents i haven't travelled to yet
- i never take cold showers
- i wear contact lenses, i'm nearly blind
- i have no tv - can you believe that? i might be the only household in germany with no tv
- i'd like to learn an asian language (japanese or chinese)
- i nearly never go to bed before midnight
- i've never ironed my own clothes before - only for other people

i've seen it in nearly all blogs, but (if my memory doesn't fail me) not in sarawu's blog. sarawu, you're tagged!

5 Kommentare:

That Squirrel hat gesagt…

I see we have quite a few things in common. I never take cold showers either; I wear contact lenses -my power is -4.5; I sleep around midnight (usually after) and I've never ironed my own clothes (or anyone else's!).
Nice list though...you should do 50! :p

Anonym hat gesagt…

ich würde sagen 19 uhr... soll ich Daniel fragen, ob er mitkommt?

Anonym hat gesagt…

@anju: -4,5 me, too!
@sarawu: ja, kannste machen

Tina hat gesagt…

Hey! GREAT list, cool you finally did it! :-)

I grew up with no tv @home (some of my friends at that time thought I had some kind of developement disorders, because I've seen sesame street approx. only 10 times in my life...) and I bought my first tv when I was around 21.

Ah and my eyes are worse: -5 @ the left and -5.25 @ the right :-(

... hat gesagt…

interesting =)

yep... hard to believe that you don't have a tv. i know i watch too much tv, so it's hard for be to imagine someone not watching ANY!

also hard to believe (but i DO believe you) is that you've never ironed anything for yourself. i don't iron much but there are just times you have to do it. lol.

thanks for visiting my site. have a good day.