Freitag, Juni 15, 2007

too good

my belly is filled with popcorn after watching ocean's thirteen but before i go offline (because of all the lightnings outside) i'd like to show you the solution to my question.
thanks for all the responses. you guys are sooooo good. yes, it's a box for keeping your banana safe when you're at work or somewhere else so that it doesn't get squashed.

well stacy, it's also a suitable form for a phone. let's suggest it to some designers!
and beaman, yeah, a toy for monkeys would also be possible.

4 Kommentare:

Geggie hat gesagt…

WHERE? Can I get one?

Beaman hat gesagt…

Good for grapes too I suppose. :)

choconet hat gesagt…

@geggie: Germany click here
USA click here
UK click here or here

@beaman: click on the UK link and find out!

Cheri hat gesagt…

Awesome idea...I hate bruised bananas.