Montag, September 03, 2007

computer says no

i could watch it again and again. it's sooooooo good. laughing my pants off.
who's your favourite character in little britain?
lou or andy?
"Yeah, I know!", "I want that one!", "Don't like it!" (Andy), "What a kerfuffle!" (Lou), "But you always said..."
daffyd?
"I'm the only gay in the village!", "Yeah, I'm gay! Get over it!", "Homophobe!", "Another Bacardi and Coke please, Myfanwy!"
vicky?
"Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no...", "Shut up! I ain't never done nuffin or nuffin!", "Don't go giving me evils!", "Oh God, I so can't believe you just said that!"
sebastian?
"Whatevah!"
kenny?
"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes, you're under!", "3, 2, 1...you're back in the room!"
ray?
"Ye-e-e-e-s""Maybe yes, maybe no"
marjorie?
"Dust. Anyone? No? Dust. Anyone? No? Dust. Anyone? No." "She's fat because she loves the cake!"
emily?
"I am a laaaaaaaady!"
anne?
"Eh-eh-eeeeh!", "Can I call you back? I'm just in the middle of something!"
or someone else?

you don't know little britain? type in "little britain" in youtube quickly.
you don't like little britain? well, then you don't understand british humour. i love it.
want that one.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

you'll ♥ that page then too *g*

wird heute nix mit joggen, bin noch auf arbeit :/

Anonym hat gesagt…

man sollte vorher auf alle links klicken

silly me

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das Wetter lässt ja eh kein joggen zu. :(
Aber wer ist denn nun dein Favorit von Little Britain?